Caring for your teeth and gums has never been easier. As long as you are willing to put forth the effort to make your smile great, you can benefit from a variety of treatments and techniques available for your oral health care.
Chris E. Lindsey DDS wants your new year to be everything you wish it to be and wants to make your smile the best it can be. Here are some helpful tips to keep your smile bright all year long:
– Always make sure to visit your dentist at Chris E. Lindsey DDS for your regularly scheduled oral exams and professional cleanings.
– Always make sure to brush your teeth and gums twice daily to prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
– Always make sure to floss daily to prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
– Always make sure to brush your tongue to prevent bad breath.
– Always make sure to practice safe and effective oral hygiene habits to the best of your ability.
– Always protect your teeth and gums, especially when playing contact sports or other extreme high-risk activities.
– Always avoid bad habits that can damage your teeth and gums, such as smoking or chewing tobacco.
Follow these guidelines, and the risk for oral accidents or injury can drastically decrease. To learn more, or to book an appointment with Dr. Chris Lindsey please call our office at 650-327-3770. Our office is situated in Palo Alto, California. Stop by this year and we will help make your smile last a lifetime.