During many times of the day, it is not possible or recommended to brush or floss your teeth. This includes the periods directly after eating, which is a time when your teeth are extra sensitive, and toothpaste or heavy cleaning can be too abrasive for your enamel. Instead, opt for supplemental tools such as mouthwash.
Are you using supplementary cleaning tools such as mouthwash? If not, here are a few tips and suggestion in regard to cleaning and caring for your smile with mouthwash:
– Improve the color of your smile by using mouthwash products that contain teeth whitening treatments.
– Various mouthwash products can produce a wide array of services including teeth whitening, fresh breath, enamel protection, and bacteria removal.
– Feel free to speak with your dentist for product recommendations or approvals for mouthwash.
– If you are always suffering from bad breath, mouthwash can help to freshen breath and temporarily relieve you of the symptoms.
– Mouthwash can be used to keep your smile healthy by washing away plaque buildup and harmful acids which cause dental erosion.
– For further safety and security, only choose mouthwash products that have been given the ADA’s Seal of Acceptance.
We are here to help you with whatever oral health care treatments you need. For an oral examination at Chris E. Lindsey DDS at our dentist office in Palo Alto, California, please book an appointment with Dr. Chris Lindsey and our team by calling 650-327-3770. Don’t delay, now is the best time to upgrade your smile.